Sunday, September 14, 2008

I am here to help you.




Who is Nick Del Pozo and why the hell am I on his blog. In most cases this is because we have been in contact with each other either via the phone or via email.

First and foremost I want you to know that I shoot straight from the hip I will tell you how it is and I will not waste your time or mine with a bunch of bullshit. If we have spoken on the phone then you already know this. If this bothers you in the least then there is a red box in the right corner of this page click on it and I wish you the best of luck.

My name is Nick Del Pozo. I am twenty nine years old and I currently live in Los Angeles, California. I have been in the online direct sales industry for five years. I have failed and I have the scars to prove it.

I am so sick of people not being honest in this industry that I have decided to create this blog. I am not in this business for the money believe it or not I am in it for the people. Money comes and goes but people will always be there and if you can help someone achieve their personal goals then there is no amount of money that can be compared to that feeling of helping and watching that person accomplish it.

This blog will be 100% generic training. I would be lying to you if I said I do not have a primary online business that I work with but I will never mention them on this blog. I wanted to create something where I can help people learn about the tools that have helped me become successful. Along my path I have met and had some wonderful mentors I will also introduce you to them and that's what I hope to become for some of you. If I wouldn't of had their help and their coaching I would of given up long ago. They gave to me and now it is my turn to give back.

There is no ONE company or ONE magic product that is going to make you successful in this industry. Company's and their products come and go along with there never before seen founding members Pre - Launch comp plans.

People make this industry and if you help people learn how to actually market themselves and not there company then you will see success in this industry.

People don't join company's or products they JOIN YOU !

If you have any questions feel free to send me an email at Nick@NickDelPozo.com

I am here to help you and dedicated to your success.

No comments: