Sunday, September 21, 2008

SELL YOU not ME !

For you to become successful online you will have to SELL YOURSELF first ! This is the key to your success not your company or there products. I promise you know one cares about your company's most amazing compensation plan or fast start bonus plus automatic auto-ship blah blah blah. You get the point, if you don't when you go to your company's training call then you will surely get the point.

The real question is how do you sell yourself ? Well I have an easy answer for you. All you have to due is set up a couple of different social networking sites so that you may start to brand yourself instead of your product. Share your personal story and people will be able to connect with you rather then your product. This took me a while to learn but once I started selling and branding myself everything changed.

People wanted to work with me instead of my product because I had built a relationship with them instead of trying to build a relationship with a company.

Below I will give you the basic websites that I use personally to brand myself and use to build relationships with people.




Facebook is a FREE social networking site. Once you create your profile which is very easy to do you can join networks or groups as they are called organized by city,workplace, and region to connect and interact with other people. People can also add friends and send them messages, and update their personal profile to notify friends about themselves. This is a great way to meet new people from around the world. Facebook is also a great way to market yourself and sell your story. In the next following weeks I will share tips and tricks that I use and has also made my facebook profile very profitable in my business just by networking. To view what a Facebook profile looks like click on the right side where you see my Facebook link.





MySpace is another social networking site. Like Facebook you can create your profile for FREE and start to network with other like minded people from around the world. Myspace is a little different then Facebook only because you can create your profile like a personal website by adding all kinds of applications. These applications can help you in generating free traffic to websites where after you sell yourself you can begin to introduce them to your product. For an example of what a myspace profile will look like you can view my profile at www.myspace.com/progolf




Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that allows its you to send and read other peoples updates (otherwise known as tweets), which are text-based posts of up to 140 characters in length. Updates are displayed on the your profile page and delivered to other people who have signed up to receive them. Now I am sure you are asking what is the point of this, I didn't get it at first either. Once I set my profile up I looked for my mentors and started to follow them. In following them I was able to get updates on what they were doing. Now these people are all very successful Internet Marketers sometimes for the people that are following them they send out special links to websites that very few people know about. Twitter also allows others to follow you which means you can send out links to websites of your own or just " tweet " about what you are currently doing. Here is a link to my twitter profile http://twitter.com/NickDelPozo




Blogger was created by Google and allows you to create a FREE blog. Actually this is what I am personally using right now. I use Blogger for a number of reasons. Blogger is FREE and also very simple to use especially for someone who is brand new to Internet marketing. This website you are reading this on is a blog that I have created with Blogger.

There are many other sites and tools you can use to start to brand yourself on the Internet. I wanted this to be a easy way to get started and didn't want to overwhelm you. These are the very basics and by far the easiest to set up quickly so that you can start to network. If you need help setting your sites up or if you have any questions feel free to send me an email and I will help you......... SELL YOU !

No comments: